Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bright Outside, Dark Inside--It's Ok, Happy Birthday.

Saturday!!! Me and her have a love-hate relationship. I love her because I have no school, nice day, just kind of lazing around... But... Sadly, I have to vacuum!!! It's such a nice day outside, but I decide to engage myself in hours of photoshop editing. Am I going crazy? No, just getting ahead of the game... Sort of.

Last night I stayed up till 12am to be the first one to write a happy birthday note on someone who I call Mr. C! Hey! I'll post it. What a good idea?!
(PHILLIP 1:1-3)
Mr. C, there are a lot of things I could say to you right now: how great youth group was, how much you'll be missed, or just plainly that you're a great guy and how I'm blessed to know you. Right now, I'm not going to say that-- I just hope my actions and the way I live show those things to you. Right now, I'm just gonna make it clean and simple: Happy birthday Mr. C, and God Bless you on your future and whatever challenges you face.

--That's to you Mr. C!

Today, I am hoping to go to a graduation party. Not sure if I can make it, that vacuum is really heavy, and the house is full of dust. It will take me hours each square inch of carpet! Ok, that's not really my reason for not going. I need a ride... A license would be nice, maybe a car, job, and possibly a private plane-- for those occasional flights to the store. But yes, that's my day, probably more editing of photos. Have a good day!!!

No comments: